Personal Information Protection Policy
Kashiwabara Corporation (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") believes that the appropriate handling and protection of personal information of customers is our social responsibility. The Company is committed to appropriately handling and protecting the personal information that it acquires in accordance with Basic Policy concerning Personal Information Protection (the "Basic Policy").
1. Definition of Personal Information
- Information that includes name, date of birth or any other information with which a specific individual can be identified
- Information that includes individual identification codes
2. Purpose of Use of Acquired Personal Information
1. Compliance with Related Laws, Regulations and Guidelines
In terms of personal information, the Company complies with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, its related laws and regulations, the Guidelines for the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (General Rules) and the provisions of other guidelines determined by the national government, observation of which is essential, and handles such information appropriately.
2. Security Measures for Personal Information
The Company takes the necessary security measures to prevent leakage, loss or damage of the personal information it handles, Concrete measures are specified in the company rules.
3. Development, Implementation, Maintenance and Improvement of the Personal Information Protection Compliance Program
To implement the Policy, the Company develops the Personal Information Protection Compliance Program (including the Policy, the Rules for the Personal Information Protection Policy, and other rules and detailed rules), thoroughly makes it known to the employees, and implements, maintains and continuously improves it.
4. Disclosure, Correction, Termination of Use and Deletion of Personal Data
The Company discloses, corrects, terminate the use of and delete the personal data promptly, if the person requests to do so about his/her data.
Provision of Data for Third Parties
The Company does not provide personal data for third parties without prior consent of the person except in the cases below:
- Where the Company provides personal data for third parties according to the laws and regulations other than the Act on the Protection of Personal Information
- Where provision of personal data for third parties is necessary to protect the life, body or property of people, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- Where it is particularly necessary for the improvement of public hygiene or healthy development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- Where it is necessary to provide cooperation with a government organization, local authority or a person authorized by such a body, so that it can execute legally prescribed tasks, and where there is concern that obtaining the consent of the person may hinder execution of the particular task
5. Point of Contact for Inquiries and Complaints
Your questions and complaints about the Company’s handling of personal data are received by the department specified in the Point of Contact for the Complaints and Inquiries about the Handling of Identifiable and other Personal Information.
Point of Contact: Administration Department, Kashiwabara Corporation
Address: Nisshin Building 9F, 1-8-27, Konan, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan 108-0075
Business Hours: 9:00 to 17:00 (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays and year-end and New Year holidays)